Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nr. 1 reason to love this job!

I got my flight ticket today. Take a good look at the price and destination.. From Dubai to Buenos Aires and the ticket price is 127USD! With taxes.

Of course this is only a stand by ticket which means I only have a seat if there's a seat available in the plane. So I need to be at the airport minimum 3 hours before the check inn. But the catch here is that this ticket is not valid only for that one flight. Meaning that if one flight is fully booked I can use this ticket to any other flight I want. And I can even change my destination.

But I really want to go to Buenos Aires. And I'm going there in March when I have my next leave. And I won't plan my trip too much in advance because I just know that when I arrive there all my plans would change anyway :) That's what usually happens when traveling. But at the moment I'm planning to see Buenos Aires, then cross the border to Montevideo Uruguay, take a bus to Iguazu falls (which is also one of the new 7 Natural wonders of the world) and end the trip to Rio de Janeiro and see the Christ of Redeemer statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment