Friday, September 16, 2011

Paris


Last time I visited Paris was years ago during the Paris Fashion Week. City hasn't changed that much, it's still beautiful, expensive and rude. Locals don't really know how to or don't want to speak any english so for turists it's not very easy always to ask for help or even do shopping.

I had time to go to the city and because it was a beautiful warm day I walked in the streets and parks and took pictures.

I also had some bad luck with my iPhone, I dropped it to the basement and the whole glas got broken. So I have to find out if they can fix it here in Abu Dhabi or do I need to buy a new one. Timing couldn't be any worse though because I'm going on my leave to New York next month and for that I'm trying to save as much as possible. So to have to buy a new phone is cutting my shopping budget ;)

Next destination Dublin, I think it's going to rain over there so let's see if there's anything to do for a layover. But the city is beautiful and so green, reminds me a bit of Finland <3 I miss home right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment