Thursday, September 29, 2011

My favourite place in Abu Dhabi <3


After spending over a week on a sick leave because of this damn flue, I decided to spend a day outside in a sunshine. Before it has just been too hot so it has been impossible to enjoy at the beach. But now the weather is getting so much better :)

There is a huge white sandy beach just in the city center called "Corniche beach". I think it's artificial like everything else over here but it doesn't matter! The sand is pure white colour, whiter than in Thailand.. and the water is sooo clear, turquoise and warm. You can just stay there for hours and people do..

So i went there today after seing my doctor who told me I have to rest few more days. But spending over a week inside I had to get out! And it was the best idea I had for a while! For now I know what is ultimatelly the best thing about the city and why it's a priviledge for a finnish girl to be able to live here :) The beach is amazing, the sea is amazing!! It is so beautiful, so peaceful, you only hear the waves hitting the shore and the sand is full of beautiful seashells..

I decided that every time that I'm off and in the city I will come to the beach, to relax, to have some sun and to swim in the ocean. Because most of the people are paying thousands of euros to be able to enjoy a weather like this for few weeks a year. And I have got the priviledge to be able to enjoy it every single day of the year! I truly appreciate it and I'm very grateful to be able to experience this in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment