Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Home sweet home


I started flying 1 year and 5 months ago and after that I've been on the road more or less every day. When moving here to UAE was even a bigger change leaving the former home behind. Now with this company I have an apartment in a building full with colleagues. It's convenient and easy because everything works and we have all the services here.

But I have started to miss my own life. I mean my own home, my space, privacy. Normal life. Even normal work. It's great to be able to see the world and I have done that a lot. I even travel on my vacations, not to Finland but anywhere else I haven't been before. I have had this goal to see as much of this world as possible.

But now every time the flight comes back to Abu Dhabi I feel like coming home. I feel so much better than going outbound. I think I've just fed up with traveling, changing the country, people, currencies, language, packing, unpacking...

In few weeks I should take my flight to Buenos Aires to spend my holiday in South-America. But to be honest I'm thinking about should I just cancel it and spend the time here at home. But the problem is that here I don't really have a home yet. I really miss to have my own place, to build my own life and to have a family. And I miss my dog, I really want to get him here with me.

So I have decided that next summer I will make my decisions about this matter. After I have been here one full year. I will decide which step to take and gradually quit this traveling and probably even this job. There's so many other possibilities within the company where I can work on ground. And it's actually even better paid ;) So let's see if there's something I could consider. And let's see which doors are going to open, where I'm going to settle and with who. I feel there's big changes coming to my life in the near future. Actually I know it. And I can't wait it to happen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment