Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Seoul - South-Korea



I have only few pictures from this trip even though I spent there for 2 days. But I had the worst luck because I lost my wallet during the flight there. Apparently it was stolen but I lost all my money and bank cards so I had no money. So those 2 days I spent trying to solve that problem, going to police station, canceling the cards and arranging money overseas via Western Union.


As much as I managed to see the city it was very surprising how creative it was. I found even more inspiring than London which is usually considered the most creative and artistic city in the world. But Seoul is maybe even more than London, also because it's not that underground, it has more varieties in it's style.

 Coffee shop

Cute apartments in the city 

Late night snack 

Korean models 

Coffee shops everywhere! 

Street lights in downtown

Many ways I felt Seoul was like Japan. Not as strange than Tokyo but the feeling is the same with all the electronics, bright lights and sushi. I think it's one of the most interesting cities to visit in Asia, definitely. But prepare that english is not that well spoken there, same as in Japan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment