Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back in South-Africa


This really is my favourite destination! The flight is amazing, so relaxed because the passangers are so nice :) And the country itself is so beautiful, they have excellent beef, wine is good and cheap, people so kind and happy and sun is shining :)

Close to our hotel is a small street market. We went there yesterday and I couldn't help my self.. I bought so many nice things for my home! All is hand made and traditional from around arfica from different tribes. I love this kind of stuff to collect, something to remember these trips later.

Today we got our roster for next month. And even that I requested Seychelles for christmas I got cold Moscow instead! So not so lucky this time but I won't complain because I've had so good flights for the past 3 months now. And I get to Kathmandu for new year's eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment