Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kuala Lumpur


The famous Petronas Towers

I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with KL. I was expecting it to be more like Singapore which was one of my favorite cities so far. But KL felt like a small ugly sister and outdated. It has famous landmarks, the Petronas towers but which city doesn't have sky scrapers nowadays? The shopping was quite bad, all the clothes were too short for me or the design was for locals with lot's of patterns and screaming colors. 


I headed for the China town because usually that's the area where all the hassle is. And it was like any other china town you can find. Full with small shops selling fake brand products, chinese medicine shops and street food.

 I found this lovely Tea Shop at the china town. They had amazing variety of different
 tea from China and all the products were packed in very beautiful cans and pouches. I had to buy few different teas for home.


These street food stalls were everywhere, this one is next to China Town in a busy shopping area.

My chinese breakfast @ food court 

No comments:

Post a Comment