Monday, April 2, 2012

I found my dream home

I found this property when I was looking the home markets in Abu Dhabi. Most of the properties on sale are quite dull, built fast with big revenues in sight but lacking the atmosphere and personal touch that makes it feel like home.

But when I saw this project, Nurai Island homes, I was stunned! This design is exactly what I love! It's ultramodern, lots of open space, big windows, privacy and the ocean just on your doorstep. And in Abu Dhabi you will get the sunlight, warm weather and beautiful deep green colour of the ocean 12 months a year.

The architects are from New York, a design house called Studio Dror. The island villas actually consist 3 different house types which are all built either next to or on top of the ocean. My favorite is the one that is all glass built and is standing in the poles on the water. I have always loved ocean, the open space and light. In this house you can get it all!

My only obstacle in getting this dream home is the price.. this On Water Villa cost about 4-5 M euro.. So at the moment it's only a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment