Thursday, May 24, 2012

Abu Dhabi in Timelapse



3 days left and then I can celebrate 1 year anniversary living in Abu Dhabi. Most of the people have never been here or even know much about this capital. Dubai is the better known brother because of it's enormous marketing efforts. Of course those insanely huge building projects and artificial islands makes it quite easy ;)

But I am Abu Dhabi citizen and I truly love living here. City is growing and it's more humble by attitude. At the same time this city is one of the richest in the world and people here can have 5 Rolls Roy's in front of their villa's. Believe me, I've seen that.

This is a year old video that made a huge hit and I think on top of being absolutely beautiful and touching it also shows the character of this city that's never sleeping and constantly growing and evolving.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment