Thursday, May 3, 2012

Heating up

I've been on a sick leave. Again. I just recovered from bronchitis 5 weeks ago and now it hit me again but this time it was worse. One day I woke up with 39,5 C and the fever went up to 40 degrees. That starts to be critical and no able to eat and drink I went very weak. Then the cough started and I knew it's in the lungs again..

So after all the tests and almost fainting at the hospital corridors they told me what I knew already, it's bronchitis again and an infection in the lungs. I got the strongest antibiotics but still after 9 days I'm not well.

This work is very hard for the health. I have done 6 layovers in Asia last month and breathing that filthy aircraft air filled with bacterias everywhere my health just doesn't take it. And after all the antibiotics my resistant is almost zero tolerance. So I'm actually freaking out going back to work because I simply can't take any he alt issues anymore, my body is so weak.

Yesterday I went to the beach early morning to get some sun and vitamins. It was great to swim after so many months and it felt good to stay outside after such a long time. But I also got burned because antibiotics makes my skin very sensitive for sun.

There's something good as well. Last sunday I got an email that the company will move all of us to a new building. And I will move actually in few days so I have been packing the whole day. It feels crazy how much stuff yu can collect in only 1 year! And it's not only clothes ;) So in sunday I will be living in a new house and thank God it's still in the city. I don't know yet how it looks inside but from outside it's beautiful and new and they even have a swimming pool and a gym! So I think I will enjoy living there much more than here. I will post some pictures ones I have settled down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment